Friday, September 26, 2008

Featured IPT Client

I thought I would give everyone a before/after shot of one of our clients at IPT. Jamie is one of the most pleasant individuals to be around and made an AMAZING body transformation!! And sorry boys, she just recently got engaged........congratulations Jamie!!



Here is what Jamie had to say about her training experience:

".......I have been to gyms and worked out on the equipment. I have worked out with trainers from other gyms – but it is only since training with Dewey that I realized and then surpassed my fitness and weight loss goals. Dewey made my time at the gym more efficient and effective and beyond that, gave me the additional information I needed to achieve success. The key was my willingness to learn from him and trust his advice. The result has been a loss of 40 lbs and being in the best condition of my life."

DN